PBXes » English » Bugs » Voicemail emails not being received
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eth
Soho Account

Registration Date: 17.07.2012

Voicemail emails not being received Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I see that the service went down completely again today
It looks like my long and enjoyable adventure with PBXES is at an end - I cannot justify the Pro subscription but I need something reliable,

While I look for alternatives, can the email fault be looked at?

23.03.2021 19:09 ethelnet is offline Search for Posts by ethelnet Add ethelnet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Voicemail emails not being received Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Email is also affected by the DDoS attack.

23.03.2021 22:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
grz
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.09.2006

RE: Voicemail emails not being received Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Recording /incoming call/ does not work as well

24.03.2021 11:07 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

I've restarted your PBX. Do calls get recorded again?

24.03.2021 11:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: