PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » New Account Pro Help Urgent
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
net
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 02.05.2014

New Account Pro Help Urgent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

today we upgraded from Premium to Pro with dedicated IP. We are back www1 because with a dedicated ip, we cannot receive phone calls and we cannot call between extensions. We cannot post in some forum sections

regards

23.03.2021 16:20 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: New Account Pro Help Urgent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have moved your account to your dedicated IP a second time.

One of your vohippo trunks is now registered. The other responds with wrong password.

23.03.2021 17:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 02.05.2014

RE: New Account Pro Help Urgent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

ok perfect thanks,
yesterday it did not allow to receive calls from any trunk and internal calls did not work, now everything is ok. thank you

24.03.2021 09:53 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Yes, sorry about that. These dedicated servers are managed manually. It's not a fully automated process.

I am glad the dedicated IP works for you now.

24.03.2021 10:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: