PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » looks like soho account stopped functioning
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ond
Soho Account

Registration Date: 27.01.2012

looks like soho account stopped functioning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear sir,mrs,

I have issues with my phone connections since two weeks, but only now time to look into it. I paid my yearly soho subscription with you on 2-2 with btc:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3...VR8119RFpX2BwV3
callback does not work and also non incoming calls arrives me.

Could you help me on please?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ond on 16.02.2021 at 12:06.

16.02.2021 12:05 onderdelinde is offline Search for Posts by onderdelinde Add onderdelinde to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: looks like soho account stopped functioning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, something was not configured right. We've manually added your BTC purchase.

16.02.2021 12:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
voi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.02.2010

RE: looks like soho account stopped functioning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

SIP.CONF is not reloading after changes being made ( www1 ).

No registrations possible for trunks AND extentions.

25.03.2021 05:22 voipbel is offline Search for Posts by voipbel Add voipbel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: