PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Continue old paypal subscription
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tak
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.12.2011

Continue old paypal subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello
I cancelled my AMEX credit card and forgot to update my paypal account with my other credit card (VISA).

As a result, Paypal cancelled my Premium subscription (10.95€). I tried to subscribe again but I see prices have gone up.

Could you please send me a subscription with the price I had since 2014 ?
In the meanwhile a made subscription with the new price, but i'd appreciate you send me another subscription with original price.

Best regards,
Ali

20.12.2020 14:46 takallam is offline Search for Posts by takallam Add takallam to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Continue old paypal subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The price in € was changed beginning of 2015 when the €/$ rate changed. Prices in $ were unchanged.

21.12.2020 12:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tak
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.12.2011

RE: Continue old paypal subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello
Thanks for your reply, but i don't get it.
I was paying 10.95€ per month for a service and now you are asking me to pay 15.95€ for the same service.
Please contact me by email
Thanks

22.12.2020 15:10 takallam is offline Search for Posts by takallam Add takallam to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: