PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Spoof User Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It might be nice to see the ability to spoof a user agent. I mean when This server logs in to a SIP account on my server , it shows Asterisk PBX. It may be better if I could make it say it was for instance a Sipura or a Fritzbox, on a per trunk basis.

I have a very specific use for that!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 13.03.2006 at 07:59.

13.03.2006 07:54 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
Uly

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Asterisk doesn't allow to set the UA on a per peer basis, it's only a global option. Would need some serious changes to the Asterisk sources to change that.

16.03.2006 20:52 Ulyssees is offline Search for Posts by Ulyssees Add Ulyssees to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Asterisk does not have native multi tennant interfaces either , but that has not stopped several that are out there!

18.03.2006 08:31 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: