PBXes » English » Providers » provider telecallmart, trunk is down in US but works in EU
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.03.2007

provider telecallmart, trunk is down in US but works in EU Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I'm using sip provider telecallmart.com at www4 (US) and since 08/31 trunk is down. Account restart (via "apply change") does not help. I contacted sip provider and they replied that they do not block pbxes addresses. I moved my account to www1 (EU) and trunk is online again. Someone is blocking someone. Here is data provided by telecallmart.com
Primary SIP Server: in.telecallmart.com or mobile.telecallmart.com
Alternate SIP Server: tel1.telecallmart.com or tel3.telecallmart.com
SIP Port: 5060 or 7271
Thank you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 426 on 09.09.2020 at 06:08.

09.09.2020 06:06 426694 is offline Search for Posts by 426694 Add 426694 to your Buddy List
frz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.04.2020

RE: provider telecallmart, trunk is down in US but works in EU Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm experimenting the same issue (trunk only working on EU server) with another provider called Camundanet (sip.camundanet.com) since yesterday.

I have already send an inquire to them if they are blocking the www4 server. Currently waiting for their reply.

09.09.2020 15:49 frz is offline Search for Posts by frz Add frz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: provider telecallmart, trunk is down in US but works in EU Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Both servers, EU and US use the same firewall rules.

@frz sip.camundanet.com is not blocked on our side but there is indeed no answer coming from there to www4 for SIP registration requests.

@426 We can reach telemart's IP addresses but no answer coming from there to www4 for SIP registration requests either.

14.09.2020 14:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: