PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » register the same extension with multiple phones
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hua
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.08.2009

register the same extension with multiple phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to register the same extension with multiple phones or only one register is allowed per extension?

16.08.2020 21:53 huawang is offline Search for Posts by huawang Add huawang to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: register the same extension with multiple phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can only register it once. Every other registration overrides the first.

17.08.2020 09:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hua
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.08.2009

RE: register the same extension with multiple phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks. It matched what I have seen.

17.08.2020 19:31 huawang is offline Search for Posts by huawang Add huawang to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: