PBXes » English » Bugs » 5 extentions on Soho Paid account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

Fragezeichen 5 extentions on Soho Paid account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! I'm tring to add more extentions but my account is limited to 5 extentions only. According to Plans Page there are 10 extentions on my subscribtion allowed.

09.03.2020 08:40 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: 5 extentions on Soho Paid account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Actually you are on the Free Account. We could not find any subscription for Soho. When did you go on Soho plan?

09.03.2020 09:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

RE: 5 extentions on Soho Paid account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Seems like my last payment was on 27 jan 2019. So that's why I'm are on free plan großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
Paypal switched off recurrent payment.
Sorry guys verwirrt

09.03.2020 18:12 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: