PBXes » English » News » Video Calling 2.0
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Video Calling 2.0 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In times of coronavirus and climate crisis, where meeting in personal over long distances gets replaced by digital meetings we updated video calls in PBXes. This is how to activate:

First you see a mirror image of your own. As soon as both parties get online, it gets replaced by remote video. By clicking into the video you can share your screen.

Ideally open the window from your notebook while in a call. Doing so, you may continue to speak to the other person on the line. Close tab when finished.

The new feature is available without registering to a PBXes account. Please enjoy and share your thoughts.

31.01.2020 13:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
zaf
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.03.2015

RE: Video Calling 2.0 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are there any limitations for Webcall pages for a registered user? I got the error message "No video available.".

Thanks in advance, regards
Matteo

05.01.2022 11:23 zaffo80 is offline Search for Posts by zaffo80 Add zaffo80 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Video Calling 2.0 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Clicking on profile pic in webcall pages only works when already in a voice call.

26.01.2022 18:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mve
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

We tried the video calling, but the audio option wasn't working. How do I enable it?

21.05.2022 08:43 mverrelli is online Search for Posts by mverrelli Add mverrelli to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Audio is always on the phone call that you have in parallel.

31.05.2022 14:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mve
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

But when we video called, we were using 2 different computers not cell phones and, as I said before, the audio option wasn't working.

02.06.2022 06:16 mverrelli is online Search for Posts by mverrelli Add mverrelli to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: