PBXes » English » Bugs » Cannot connect
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sda
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.03.2015

Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When trying to edit any extension I get the following message:

Cannot connect
Try to re-login and if this does not help click Submit & Start in Personal Data

The rest of the page doesn't load properly and I am unable to edit the extension.

Also I can no longer log in from any phone and calls don't go through to the "digital receptionist".

05.11.2019 10:25 sdahl is offline Search for Posts by sdahl Add sdahl to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you try to Submit & Start in Personal Data?

I did this for you now and your account seems to be working.

05.11.2019 12:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sda
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.03.2015

Daumen hoch! RE: Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Did you try to Submit & Start in Personal Data?

I did this for you now and your account seems to be working.

Yes I did do that, and it didn't change anything, but as you said, everything appears to work now that you did it...

05.11.2019 16:06 sdahl is offline Search for Posts by sdahl Add sdahl to your Buddy List
drd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2011

RE: Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

some days now i cannot register an extension.
i am trying with normal internet or vpn, with alternative ports or normal.
is there a problem? i have not changed something in my configuration hardware or software.

17.11.2019 07:49 drdedus is offline Search for Posts by drdedus Add drdedus to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

No, everything should be okay. Because you are on the free account, logging is limited. Please consider grading up to Soho for a month.

21.11.2019 21:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: