PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » Forward call incoming to IVR
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fal
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.06.2019

Augenzwinkern Forward call incoming to IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I want that when I receive call and going to IVR when into IVR press option 2 the call is forwarded to external number using my outgoing rule.

How I can do that?

At the moment I have only 3 option
1) Extension (but I cannot use this)
2) Queue (I cannot use this)
3) SIP URI (I think I need to use this but I don't know how put the SIP uri to call external number using registered trunk in my account)

Could you help me please?
Thanks in advance

21.06.2019 11:53 falckrenewables is offline Search for Posts by falckrenewables Add falckrenewables to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Forward call incoming to IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

1) is what you are looking for. To forward to an external number, create a "classical" extension.

25.06.2019 11:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: