PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » payment didn't go thru first or second time
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nts

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung payment didn't go thru first or second time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The first time I attempted to register...I forgot my password and had to cancel.

When I returned the account system it said I was "already registered".

I then hit the login button and it took me to paypal...good!

but...paypal rejected me and sent me "back to merchant"

I'll wait a couple days and try again?

Thanks, First Attempt
großes Grinsen

09.05.2019 22:55 ntshsec is offline Search for Posts by ntshsec Add ntshsec to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: payment didn't go thru first or second time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your feedback and your support.

Don't know why Paypal rejected you. Maybe try from a different browser?

10.05.2019 11:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nts
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.05.2019

RE: payment didn't go thru first or second time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks...a couple hours later I received an email saying my account had been deleted due to "one of these reasons" which included non-payment.

I suspect the system was updating...this morning everything worked well. I created a new account and I'm getting started.

I found one video on YTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjJKuivPUlo

Could PBXes create some official ones for newbes?

Best Regards, NTS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nts on 10.05.2019 at 16:03.

10.05.2019 15:54 ntshsec is offline Search for Posts by ntshsec Add ntshsec to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: