PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Caller ID when redirecting incoming call
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hol
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.05.2018

Caller ID when redirecting incoming call Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

My SIP trunk supplier now takes the caller ID from PBXes, allowing it to be configured rather than forcing a fixed ID.

I can't figure out how to get PBXes to put the line's caller ID when calling out from the office, but to pass on the incoming caller ID when redirecting in incoming call back out to mobiles.

If I put a caller ID on at the trunk level it always sends that. Is it possible to add it at extension level?

####################################
UPDATE
####################################

I should have looked more carefully at the extension settings before reaching out!

By putting the caller ID on each of the extensions and not putting it on the trunk the system works as I wanted it to - Our line caller id when calling out and the incoming id when redirecting back out to mobiles. Sorted.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hol on 23.01.2019 at 16:16.

23.01.2019 15:37 holbrook is offline Search for Posts by holbrook Add holbrook to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: