PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Zoiper - how to receive incoming calls with plus sign
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fry
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.09.2014

how to receive incoming calls with plus sign Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello community,

I'm using PBXes together with Zoiper Softphone on my Android mobile.

Every time when someone from abroad calls one of my international did numbers then Zoiper rings and shows the senders country code with 00 at the beginning, instead of the conventional + sign.
Now my question: how do i make PBXes relay its sender numbers with the + sign to my softphone?

I need this correct number formatting for the PUSH service implementation, so that Zoiper can write all incoming calls correctly to my android call log.

any ideas?

23.11.2018 22:05 fryzkuz is offline Search for Posts by fryzkuz Add fryzkuz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Zoiper - how to receive incoming calls with plus sign Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, there is no such feature to edit Caller IDs. You might be able to configure the numbering plan on your incoming trunk.

Just a note for Zoiper users: A customer said it would only work when entering pbxes.com instead of pbxes.org as SIP service.

26.11.2018 17:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: