PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Subscription renewed by mistake
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rcs
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.12.2013

Subscription renewed by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Sirs,

I received a yearly renewal for the service. I supposed to have canceled the subscription to it, but a mistake has happened and the renewal has been applied as well.
As you can see, we are no longer using your service since June 2018. While we have always appreaciated your service as reliable, we no longer need a PBX.

So I'm asking you to revert the latest payment (see below) and refound us for it as we have stopped using your service a long ago.

Account Name: rcsitaly
Invoice #: 2BB760940M833371A
Invoice Date: 07:30:02 Nov 10, 2018 PST
Service Date: 07:30:02 Nov 10, 2018 PST

Thanks for your attention.

Michele Logrippo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rcs on 23.11.2018 at 10:02.

23.11.2018 10:01 rcsitaly is offline Search for Posts by rcsitaly Add rcsitaly to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Subscription renewed by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, we can't refund it to you. As stated when subscribing there are no refunds.

May we suggest to keep the account in case you need it, and cancel in due course before the next renewal.

26.11.2018 12:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: