PBXes » English » Feature Requests » Archive with invoices
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rfw
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.09.2016

Achtung Archive with invoices Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Archive with invoices

Where can we find the history of the invoices?
I have never seen an invoice.

We would still like to receive all invoices.
Also the future invoices.

18.10.2018 16:56 rfwbeheer is offline Search for Posts by rfwbeheer Add rfwbeheer to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Archive with invoices Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no such archive. You get these invoices from us sent to your Paypal email. If you want to see your payment history, you can look into your Paypal account.

18.10.2018 20:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rfw
Grünschnabel

RE: Archive with invoices Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a wrong email address at paypal. This has now been adjusted, so I miss the history.

Can you send the old invoices to the email address registered with you?

19.10.2018 12:37 rfwbeheer is offline Search for Posts by rfwbeheer Add rfwbeheer to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Yes, no problem. Sent.

23.10.2018 14:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rfw
Grünschnabel

Awesome. Thank you

24.10.2018 08:54 rfwbeheer is offline Search for Posts by rfwbeheer Add rfwbeheer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: