PBXes » English » Bugs » Cannot connect
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.08.2018

Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I am a new user and when I try to create a new extension I get the following error.

Cannot connect
Try to re-login and if this does not help click Submit & Start in Personal Data

How do I correct this so I can finish setting up my extension?

thanks

23.08.2018 07:36 nic is offline Search for Posts by nic Add nic to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, you got this error message. However, it seems to be gone now.

23.08.2018 10:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ioi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.09.2018

RE: Cannot connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem

Cannot connect
Try to re-login and if this does not help click Submit & Start in Personal Data

03.09.2018 12:03 ioivipbx is offline Search for Posts by ioivipbx Add ioivipbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Did you try "Submit & Start" in Personal Data?

03.09.2018 12:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ioi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.09.2018

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Did you try "Submit & Start" in Personal Data?

you're right, now it works

03.09.2018 12:16 ioivipbx is offline Search for Posts by ioivipbx Add ioivipbx to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: