PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Block calling certain countries
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Block calling certain countries Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

can you please help Block calling certain countries, have tried using outbound routing, however there seems some steps i am missing configuring this.

Thanks

04.10.2017 16:41 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Block calling certain countries Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What about whitelisting those countries that you want to call? This way you wouldn't miss any on your blacklist.

05.10.2017 09:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

RE: Block calling certain countries Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

How do i white-list though? what are the criteria to white-listing country?

16.10.2017 21:23 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

On your outbound route instead of selecting "valid for all numbers", you select "numbers starting with". Into the box enter all valid prefixes that you usually work with. All unknown prefixes not listed won't get routed.

16.10.2017 23:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: