PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Notification and voice mail emails stopped
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

Notification and voice mail emails stopped Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A few weeks ago all our notification for missed call and voicemail emails have stopped working.

I've double checked all settings - and all looks well. Have there been any issues or does anybody know what I can do to get them started again, please?

Many thanks,
James

24.08.2017 11:48 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Notification and voice mail emails stopped Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've seen that you restarted your PBX today (in Personal Data - Submit & Start). Do you get notifications and voicemails again?

There is currently an issue with email from PBXes server www2 (Seattle) to certain email accounts because of a SPAM blacklisting or our provider there. To solve this either move to a different server e.g. www4 or use an alternative email address. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

24.08.2017 16:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

RE: Notification and voice mail emails stopped Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've just retested and nothing has come through - so it looks like we still have the same issue.

I'll have a look at changing server.

All the best,
James

24.08.2017 16:09 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: