PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Realm (proxy) username
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

Realm (proxy) username Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! My provider domru.ru uses username for registar and separate name for proxy or realm (they call it Authorization User Name) so names are different while password is same. When adding new trunk at pbxes.org there is not additional field for proxy username. If I try to connect with only 1 username i get 603 Declined from their server. I'm at premium account, is it possible to fix it somehow?

10.11.2016 18:27 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Realm (proxy) username Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you try authentication username (see note that appears when hovering over the password line in trunks)?

10.11.2016 22:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

RE: Realm (proxy) username Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you, its working now. My bad - I missed this popup but tried other fields - username and optional number, maybe having separate field would be better design.

11.11.2016 07:22 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: