PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: down grade premium acct to free
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
koi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 04.03.2009

down grade premium acct to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi
I have removed my card after being charged for 6 months in advance subscription 2 days ago. The thinking was wanted to stop premium after 6 months. But received notice that system would stop working. Can i get refund for the 6 months subscription that has been taken and not used? Also will want my account downgraded to a free account now to avoid disconnection.

Kola

08.10.2016 14:56 koira1 is offline Search for Posts by koira1 Add koira1 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: down grade premium acct to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, sure we will refund you.

You cannot keep the account as a free one because you created several other accounts in the past and we only provide them for single account users. So please book at least a Soho account in your case.

08.10.2016 16:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
koi
Grünschnabel

RE: down grade premium acct to free Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All previous accounts created 6 years ago on behalf of introducing pbxes to other users have since been deleted and i have only this account for the past 5 years. My needs presently and for the past couple of years have not justified a premium account as my usage will testify hence my request to downgrade to a free account.

08.10.2016 16:50 koira1 is offline Search for Posts by koira1 Add koira1 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

In the past you have deployed many commercial activities that we cannot give you the free account.

11.10.2016 11:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
koi
Grünschnabel

Introduction of users to Pbxes was not primarily commercial just trying to get people to use a new service I was impressed with. Pbxes guides on usage have always being limited and more of a hands on "you learn" approach. My error in thinking that helping people to open an account was okay and not realizing the metrics by which pbxes would group it as multiple accounts by one user I accept. I did not benefit commercially from the process and as you well know this happened as a newbie at the beginning when I joined in 2009 , i have been on this platform for 7 years and have not had multiple accounts for the last 6 years plus have paid for a premium account for that period and consequently do not understand why you will use this as the singular basis to deny me what you advertise as your rules.. I think rules should be applicable in a fair manner on both sides of the coin. Whatever decision you make is okay by me just do not justify it by accusing me of commercial activity when my intention was obviously not commercial and cannot be evidenced by such behaviour over the period of use.

11.10.2016 12:20 koira1 is offline Search for Posts by koira1 Add koira1 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: