PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Unable to Upload audio files
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nov
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.03.2009

Unable to Upload audio files Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi ,

I am trying to upload audio file by going into system recordings and then enter the extension number. Next screen i upload the file then format is also correct but still when i dial the extension number audio does not play instead play "Person at extension xx in not available"

Thanks,
W

03.03.2016 13:27 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unable to Upload audio files Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

After uploading, did you click the button "Save as announcement if unavailable"? Which of your extensions did you try?

03.03.2016 16:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: