PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Call forwarding stopped working?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nix
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.01.2014

Call forwarding stopped working? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

We are using call forwarding on a very regular basis, to forwarding incoming calls to a mobile number.

This has working flawlessly up until recently (12.10.2015), where it is now very erratic. Most oftentimes, calls are not being forwarded at all, at we get a standard message that the extension XXX is not available. Of course in such a case, it should be forwarded.

We have tried to change the rule from No Answer to All Calls, but still we are getting the problem. Again, it used to work fine up until now.

Please help as we are going abroad and we need our calls to be forwarded to our mobile like it used to.

Kind regards

12.10.2015 16:54 nixes is offline Search for Posts by nixes Add nixes to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call forwarding stopped working? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Up to Oct 12 you dialed your forwarding number as +33... Then you started dialing as 33... (without the leading +).

13.10.2015 07:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: