PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Soft-phone Telephone.app for Mac 488 Not acceptable here error
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

Soft-phone Telephone.app for Mac 488 Not acceptable here error Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there!

Some months ago I’ve had a trouble with Telephone app 1.1.4 it stopped calling with an error « 488 Not acceptable here ».

I doesn’t do anything at all, it just stopped calling. In the mean time the Bria 4 doesn’t have a such problem and works as expected with the same settings.

So I’ve tried to reinstall the Telephone app, I’ve used the only G.711 setting, no result ….

My be some one knows what else can I do with it?

With best wishes.

Update: Suddenly I’ve found workaround for this problem - I start using an alternative port 5061 and everything became ok. I’ve just found such string in the logs:

pjsua_acc.c !..Unable to create/send REGISTER: Object is busy (PJSIP_EBUSY)

I can’t find the process yet which locks the default port 5060, but may be this information will be helpful for someone.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by joi on 24.02.2015 at 11:19.

20.02.2015 17:46 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: