PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SIP

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Extentions login problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the following problems and i hope some one can help.

1) Some of my extentions shows that they are online even after they are off line for a long period
2) many times when my extentions are online they are not showing online and they can not make calls between them or connect to the server
3) some off the extentions work for a while perfectly and then they show busy status for long time even like 500 minute. i have only to go and disconnect them from FOP

and thanks a lot

03.03.2006 00:49 SIP is offline Search for Posts by SIP Add SIP to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

First
If you connect a device to a SIP server then disconnect it that device will be 'registered' as far as the server is concerned till the registration expires time has been reached. Normally, this is one hour.

Second
Make sure each device on your network is using Unique SIP and RTP ports.

Third
Firewalling is an issue, and you have not addressed your network configuration whatsoever. If you are behind a NAT router there are some rules you should follow. Open SIP ports to your user agents. Each User Agent should have a unique SIP port (as described above), as well as a unique range of RTP ports.

03.03.2006 03:14 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which ports are valid for I-P-TEL PBX?

24.03.2006 13:46 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: