PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Can't fully customise the voicemail greeting 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fle
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.03.2014

Can't fully customise the voicemail greeting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi I have a Premium account.

I've recorded a custom voicemail message but after it plays, I hear an American woman saying "leave your message after the beep, when you are done, please hangup, or press the pound key". How can I get rid of that woman (no offense).

Thanks

10.03.2014 00:04 fleurbliss is offline Search for Posts by fleurbliss Add fleurbliss to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Can't fully customise the voicemail greeting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please try a longer message. For messages longer than 4 seconds, the instructions should be skipped.

10.03.2014 11:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fle
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.03.2014

RE: Can't fully customise the voicemail greeting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks. That fixed it. I tried a 4.001 sec wav but there was a horrible noise at the end. My 4.1 sec clip sounds perfect, though.

10.03.2014 22:14 fleurbliss is offline Search for Posts by fleurbliss Add fleurbliss to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: