PBXes » English » Providers » Vitelity - Outgoing CID shows "Unknown"
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aur
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.11.2013

Vitelity - Outgoing CID shows "Unknown" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey guys -- not sure if this is the right place for this.

I have seven DIDs with Vitelity and am using a premium PBXes.com account to forward calls from these DIDs to mobile phones. My setup is currently very basic:

1. Trunk for Vitelity is configured w/ username/password/proxy/domain and is connecting properly.

2. Configured inbound route for one of my seven DIDs to forward to route to "Extension 701". I simply pasted my DID (10 digits) into "Trunk" for the extension.

3. Extension 701 is configured to record all calls Always (incoming and outgoing) and is set to forwaRD to my cell phone (1 + cell phone number -- in "Call Forwarding - All Calls"). Also tried putting my cell phone number in "PSTN Number" rather than "Call Forwarding - All Calls" and got the same result.

Calls are successfully delivered to my cell phone, but call ID always shows up as "Unknown". Call ID shows up in Call Monitor, which tells me that this must be a configuration problem with my PBXes.com account.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edit: I resolved this by toggling "sendrpid" to "yes" on my Vitelity trunk.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by aur on 12.11.2013 at 18:48.

12.11.2013 02:15 auralsun is offline Search for Posts by auralsun Add auralsun to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: