PBXes » English » Providers » RE: frequent trunk outage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yuz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig frequent trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear all,

I've been using a SOHO account for about 6 months now.
For a couple weeks, trunk outage problem started to be very disappointing. Firstly it is very frequent, connection is lost for more then 20 times a day!! Secondly, recovery time after reset is getting too much time.

Do you have a solution or at least a similar problem?
Best

09.10.2013 22:20 yuzde95 is offline Search for Posts by yuzde95 Add yuzde95 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: frequent trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is an issue of your trunk provider "telcodigital". PBXes only reports its failure.

11.10.2013 23:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2008

RE: frequent trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I-P,

I keep getting constant emails stating that one of my trunks is out for more than 10 minutes (Trunk 1246405e0@sipgate.com). Way before sipgate terminated its services in the US, I deleted all my sipgate trunks, as a matter of fact, I dont show any sipgate trunks that I can delete. However, I keep getting this outage messages at least once a week. Can you please take care of this trunk if it indeed is still in my account as I can't see it, let alone remove it.

Thanks.

25.03.2014 17:09 navicura is offline Search for Posts by navicura Add navicura to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@nav... I have deleted the trunk for you. I cannot tell why it was not properly removed in the first place, because your removal is too long ago.

26.03.2014 11:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2008

Thanks I-P

26.03.2014 18:35 navicura is offline Search for Posts by navicura Add navicura to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: