PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Sending calls to a SendMyCall DID to a specific extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bes

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen Sending calls to a SendMyCall DID to a specific extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,
I have tried to play with the Inbound routes' CID options to no avail. I tried to see if the question was already outthere in the forum but haven't found it either. So thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I have a DID with SendMyCall.com (only them and MyDivert seem to offer Guatemalan DID and MyDivert's performances were not great with respect to Guatemalan DIDs).

Send my call sends as CID the ID of the caller.
When looking in the system log in PBXes, I see the following when a call comes in from this DID:

VERBOSE[82217] logger.c: RDNIS is +50223712345
(where +50223712345 would be my DID)

Then follow a number of lines which include the IP address of SendMyCall servers but they have a bunch of different IPs (https://www.sendmycall.com/en/ipaddresses)

Any idea how I can filter my inbound calls on this RDNIS number so that I can automatically forward these inbound calls to an extension (or to the Digital Receptionist)?

Thanks,
Pierre

14.08.2013 06:16 bescolor is offline Search for Posts by bescolor Add bescolor to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Sending calls to a SendMyCall DID to a specific extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Do you just need an inbound route which accepts all calls on the DID and or are you looking for something more sophisticated ?
If you are trying to route depending on CID then you should copy the Call Monitor entry for the CID and use that in the Inbound route,
Regards

14.08.2013 10:29 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bes

RE: Sending calls to a SendMyCall DID to a specific extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, thanks for the reply.
At this point, I am just trying to direct any calls to this number to a specific extension so that I can make it a local conference bridge for my business.

My thought was for calls to this DID to go to auto attendant where people can type the extension number I gave them to access the conference room (for ex. 8123).

My issue is that when I define in the inbound route the trunk as sendmycalls.com, it doesn't filter on it. I tried defining the trunk as 46.19.209.* (beginning of the various IP addresses that sendmycalls uses) but that doesn't work either.

From the sendmycalls side, I tried to forward the calls directly to the SIP URI bescolor-123@pbxes.org but it still gets picked up by the default incoming route and goes through the default call group instead of going to the extension 123.

Also, do I need to get rid of the incoming route "\"? I understood that when a call arrives, it gets matched to the various incoming routes and, if none fit, goes through the default one. Is that correct?

Thanks for your help,
Pierre

14.08.2013 18:27 bescolor is offline Search for Posts by bescolor Add bescolor to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

If you click the help button and select answering external sip calls (I assume thats how your calls are forwarded) it shows the setup you need.
Regards

16.08.2013 23:04 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bes

Daumen hoch! RE: Sending calls to a SendMyCall DID to a specific extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks. That's just the part I needed!

17.08.2013 02:32 bescolor is offline Search for Posts by bescolor Add bescolor to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: