PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Multiple DID on the same trunk (MyDivert)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mau
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.11.2010

Multiple DID on the same trunk (MyDivert) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I've several DIDs on the same MyDivert account, and I'd like to use different IVR based on DID.

I've created two "DID routes" on PBxes using DID number on "Trunk" field, but it didn't worked.

Any hints ?

09.07.2013 18:11 mau01 is offline Search for Posts by mau01 Add mau01 to your Buddy List
den
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.05.2014

RE: Multiple DID on the same trunk (MyDivert) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem?
Can't find how to direct multiple DIDs coming from the same trunk, to different places?

22.12.2014 06:22 denovo is offline Search for Posts by denovo Add denovo to your Buddy List
voi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.02.2010

RE: Multiple DID on the same trunk (MyDivert) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there!

Isn't creating an inbound rule for every DID not working?

05.03.2015 00:40 voipbel is offline Search for Posts by voipbel Add voipbel to your Buddy List
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

I believe what VOI means is the following:

1. Check with your trunk provider IF he allows
multiple log-in with same credentials (or even with
different credentials) and IF he can associate
different DID to different log-in sessions

2. Register several trunks on PBXes, with the same provider
one trunk per DID. Use different trunk names on PBXes

3. Check if the in-bound trunk mechanism on PBXes
recognize the incoming trunk based on the name
you provided at above step #2. If so
then you can now set up your in-bound rule based
on the trunk name which will allow you to
distinguish between different DIDs

I had the same problem and, to handle it, since my DID
provider did not allow the option I described at above step 1, I had to create several accounts, thus several trunks, one per DID, to solve this issue.

Therefore, it is not possible to create an inbound rule, one per DID, as VOI says, but it is possible to create an inbound rule, one per TRUNK, and if you associate only one DID to each TRUNK then you can handle this.

Hope this helps.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by rda on 24.03.2015 at 10:00.

24.03.2015 09:32 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: