PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: spa 942 **ext call pickup
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pla
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.11.2011

Fragezeichen spa 942 **ext call pickup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all,

does anyone have experience with SPA942 (Linksys/Cisco) and using **extension number for call pickup
i can not get this to work somehow

any suggestions are welcome !

thanx
Ronald

25.04.2013 08:09 plantexsip is offline Search for Posts by plantexsip Add plantexsip to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: spa 942 **ext call pickup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I use Linksys SPAs and I was never able to get **ext pickup to work within a ring group (although it worked fine for a single extension).
This was a problem for me because my extension wouldn't start ringing again when it became free. See my post from the time.

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1215172632&sid=

Regards

25.04.2013 10:02 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
zac
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.10.2014

RE: spa 942 **ext call pickup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I always get an invalid number when trying to use call pickup on my spa303 is there something that needs to be added to the dialplan on the phone to make this happen?

15.01.2015 22:53 zachscott is offline Search for Posts by zachscott Add zachscott to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: