PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Ghost System Recording over riding any join announcement selection for Queues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wt2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.01.2008

Ghost System Recording over riding any join announcement selection for Queues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have always had 1 Queue that has always used the 1 recording as a "join announcement". I now tried to set 2 more queues up each with a different Join Announcement from the system recordings.

It seems no matter what i upload or record as a system recording or the name applied, no matter what selection I make in the Queue I always get the same old recording playing to the caller of that Queue.

I have tried so much as to delete every System Recording that is shown and record a new simple test recording through the handset, again when selected as the join announcement for a Queue, the Queue will play the old recording that is no longer shown.

It is as if a copy of this old recording has been stored in the system with a over ride all setting and yet is not visible in the setup panel.

For the moment I have had to remove all Join Announcements from all queues, I suspect PBXES admin will have to remove this rouge recording from there access level before I can achieve normal use of this function.

Unless I have completely missed something???

03.03.2013 17:12 wt24 is offline Search for Posts by wt24 Add wt24 to your Buddy List
ral

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Ghost System Recording over riding any join announcement selection for Queues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm having the same issue and this is 2014!

PBXES Admin, would you clean out recordings and reset all digital receptionists for ralstonci?

Thanks,

Gary

15.06.2014 23:14 ralstonci is offline Search for Posts by ralstonci Add ralstonci to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Ghost System Recording over riding any join announcement selection for Queues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When uploading a new recording, please click "Submit" at the bottom of the page, after you pressed upload and the upload was finished.

16.06.2014 13:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Ghost System Recording over riding any join announcement selection for Queues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've improved the System Recordings tab.

Now you can verify recordings by clicking them to listen to.

24.06.2014 10:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: