PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: How long does it take to activate?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tip

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung How long does it take to activate? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've subscribed for PBXes PRO and its still not activated / unblocked my account, Paypal says payment is completed [i first went Premium but cancelled the payment & subscription, and then subscribed to Pro]

I really hope I dont get charged for both....
-.-

That was about 10 minutes ago.. still says my account is blocked.
I Really need my phone to be active within the next few hours, I was unaware that my account was blocked, I've never had this issue before, of exceeding the 2000 monthly minutes.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tip on 11.12.2012 at 07:43.

11.12.2012 07:41 tipsyx2 is offline Search for Posts by tipsyx2 Add tipsyx2 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: How long does it take to activate? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please check your Paypal account. There is an open dispute. Please close it. Otherwise it will continue to block your PBXes account.

11.12.2012 14:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: