PBXes » English » Providers » RE: DIDLogic Interoperability with PBXes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bot

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
DIDLogic Interoperability with PBXes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all!

Since others could also encounter this issue, I decided to start a new thread.

In my PBXes account I have added 7 trunks and they all got registered very quickly and reliably.
However with my eighth trunk, sip.didlogic.com there is a following issue. It gets registered, but very often randomly deregisters and than reregisters again in about 15-20 min. This sequence repeats about 20 times per 24h (I get respective e-mails from pbxes). What is interesting, I can neither make calls nor receive them through this trunk no matter if sip.didlogic.com is online or offline on PBXes. Other providers work well at the same time.
Sip.didlogic.com remains permanently registered and works well (both for outgoing and incoming calls) on both my hardware SIP gateway (Gigaset N510IP Pro) and softphone (Counterpath Bria 3).
Didlogic advertises themselves to be Asterisk, Freeswitch and 3CX friendly, so I can not see any obvious reason why would they not work with PBXes.
The fact that this provider is not permanently offline and that it works on hard- and softphones make me think the cause is PBXes.com or some of its settings.
Could anyone suggest a fix that would make didlogic.com usable on PBXes?
I would much appreciate if PBXes moderators tested Didlogic.com themselves and acknowledged or denied any interoperability problems.
The PBXes soho account was purchased to be used ~50% with didlogic.com, so I would be glad if my money wouldn't be wasted.
Thanks!

26.10.2012 12:33 botkachenko is offline Search for Posts by botkachenko Add botkachenko to your Buddy List
gla

RE: DIDLogic Interoperability with PBXes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am also having a similar issue with sip.diglogic.com, albeit I am not receiving emails saying that the trunk has disconnected. I am having to manually reconnect the trunk by resaving it without any changes, at which point it will instantly reconnect but then randomly drop after a while.

All my incoming calls are routed via Didlogic so the trunk disconnecting is leading to long periods of the number not being in service.

25.02.2013 16:38 glawrie is offline Search for Posts by glawrie Add glawrie to your Buddy List
avs
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.04.2013

RE: DIDLogic Interoperability with PBXes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has this issue with DIDLogic been resolved as I'm also looking to use their service? Many thanks.

04.06.2013 16:28 avsidya is offline Search for Posts by avsidya Add avsidya to your Buddy List
bot

I solved this issue by changing their default registration server to the local one in Netherlands (ams01.media.nl.didlogic.net). It works already for more than 6 months without any complains, however for outgoing calls only.
Interesting fact: if I try to use their server in Frankfurt (Germany) that is geographically closer to me, it does not want to register smile
Have fun!

04.06.2013 18:53 botkachenko is offline Search for Posts by botkachenko Add botkachenko to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: