PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Mitel Voip phones
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nov
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.03.2009

Mitel Voip phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been struggling for quite some time to get Mitel 5220 phones connected to an extention of our premium account, without success.
Than i tried with 12connect, with immediate success.

Firmware has been updated to R8.

Really hope to get some advise quickly, colleagues are getting frustrated now.

14.10.2012 21:24 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
ten
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2012

RE: Mitel Voip phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is only some 900+ people that have been looking for a Mitel solution and yet no one to point in the right direction on this forum.

After giving up on trying to register the Mitel 5330 R7.2 to pbxes, for $35 a year SipSorcery it is. The 5330's registered on the first pass. Incoming calls will ring all your phones. Only had to increase registration period to 3600 on the gigasets at home to match the mitels. I haven't tried yet connecting pbxes to SS but it would probably be a decent option to simplify dial plans by just calling out the pbxes account for some outgoing only routing which would keep ruby programming to a strict minimum. Although one is enough for me, you can probably accomplish a lot by mixing the two. This forum needs more posters to be helpful.

08.12.2012 07:03 tenxtech is offline Search for Posts by tenxtech Add tenxtech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: