PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Reason for Outage 17/07/2012
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Reason for Outage 17/07/2012 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Pbxes,
it's been 50 minutes now that our pbx is down; we haven't received any notification about the automatic failover; in fact it didn't happen.

As soon as we regain control over the HTTP pages, we switch to another server with not luck.

We are "submit and restart" now, hoping that it would solve the issue.

Looking at the status page, we could see that SIP services are "critical" in every host.

Can you please give us an explanation on what happened and what step you are taking to approach the issue?

17.07.2012 10:53 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.06.2009

RE: Reason for Outage 17/07/2012 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

same problem here... even with paid support I got no answer so just cross your fingers someone is acutally aware of it.
Pbxes is not known for their excellent customer support. Their system is great (and actually the best there is at the moment), but it´s time they get some competition and one with professional customer support. I am more than willing to pay double, triple or whatever for the same product with better support.
outages like these are unacceptable! Especially if you can not reach anyone and they take down your business.
Hint to pbxes: our company performs both professional hosting in several datacenters as well as 1,2,3rd line helpdesk support for big companies...

17.07.2012 12:14 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Reason for Outage 17/07/2012 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is anwered on thread http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1342533206

17.07.2012 16:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: