PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: How to bill call transfer?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
How to bill call forward and transfer? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm here asking for some advice.

If one of my user enabled Unconditional call forward to his mobile (or transfer the call to it), I cannot track down how much he's billing on me, because for billing purposes, the call originates within the pbx, not the user extension.

I suppose that there is a way, by customize the source, to be able to bill the call forwarding as well, but I cannot figure out how.

Any help is appreciated.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hal on 11.02.2012 at 00:03.

11.02.2012 00:02 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: How to bill call transfer? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't know if it helps you but with my premium account I do this:
1) Create a trunk with a specific caller ID.
2) Create an outbound route that is selected by the mobile number and uses that trunk.

All diverted calls to that mobile show up in provider CDRs with the CallerID you selected. Not very elegant but the only way I could do it.

A proper solution would be excellent,
Regards

12.02.2012 10:48 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: How to bill call transfer? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A proper solution would be the integration of a full billing platform inside (or as a separate product) Pbxes.

two product from iptel

Pbxes.org and
Invoiping.org

maybe in the future

13.02.2012 23:00 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

I tried setting the forwarding directly on my Linksys ATAs and it works correctly, PBXes call monitor shows the forwarded calls as expected.
Doesn't help if your clients aren't using ATAs though.
There doesn't seem to be an option to disable the forwarding feature of PBXes.

22.02.2012 18:56 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: