PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Disabled account for unknown reason
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
luf

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Disabled account for unknown reason Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I currently hold a single pbxes account, and I have never exceeded the 2000 minutes limit. Today I found out it was disabled. Can anyone provide more information on why this happens? The mail says I've violated the terms of services but I can't see a reason how this happened.

A couple of months ago I had a second account but I quickly corrected this and now I only use this one.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards

08.01.2012 18:11 luferbu is offline Search for Posts by luferbu Add luferbu to your Buddy List
hal

RE: Disabled account for unknown reason Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you deleted that account back then?

09.01.2012 02:18 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
luf

RE: Disabled account for unknown reason Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, I just checked my mail and I've got a confirmation email the old account was removed so I still don't know why my account was blocked. Thanks for any advise.

09.01.2012 02:49 luferbu is offline Search for Posts by luferbu Add luferbu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

If you get an email saying you may only keep account xxx because of double account yyy, you need to delete yyy. If you delete the other, yyy will still be marked as a double account.

I have cleaned this up for your account luferbu.

09.01.2012 15:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
luf

Thanks a lot!

13.01.2012 00:46 luferbu is offline Search for Posts by luferbu Add luferbu to your Buddy List
sna

My account (snagornyy) was disabled? Why? All other account were deleted earlyer

08.02.2012 16:58 snagornyy is offline Search for Posts by snagornyy Add snagornyy to your Buddy List
ayk

I have the same problem as luferbu. I deleted my old Account aykanb in order to use aykieaykie. Could you please also correct this bug and completely remove aykanb from pbxes? Thank you.

09.02.2012 23:19 aykieaykie is offline Search for Posts by aykieaykie Add aykieaykie to your Buddy List
fki
Soho Account

Registration Date: 05.12.2008

Dear I-P-TEL,

unfortunately there are not many ways to contact you and the forum doesn't allow me to create a new thread, so I post it here. A week ago I got an email from you about having two accounts. In fact, we as a foundation have an account with you and I personally have an account for my family. The first one we pay for ("fki"), the other one was a free account ("wt").

Now you have eliminated my free account, so today our phone stopped ringing. What is more, when I try to register the personal SIP trunk, that I had formerly managed through the free account, in the paid account, it won't let me, because it thinks it is already registered. It says "trunk already in use by wt". So apparently you didn't eliminate my free account completely. This is really getting rather unpleasant now. Can you please make sure the account "wt" is completely gone with all its trunks? Only then can I register the trunk in the paid account so it seems.

I do hope for a quick reply.

best regards,

Wouter Tebbenstrunk already in use by wttrunk already in use by wt

09.03.2012 09:45 fki is offline Search for Posts by fki Add fki to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2011

I have the same problem: my free account alexbb for personal use was suddenly disabled. I'm shure I have never exceeded my minutes quota and have not violated the terms of use of the service. How can I know the exact reason for blocking, since I don't have access to my statistics? If this is an error, I ask to unblock my account.
________
Thank you

26.02.2022 22:35 alexbb is offline Search for Posts by alexbb Add alexbb to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Accounts held by Russian mail address holders were disabled on February 26, 2022.

01.03.2022 17:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nev
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.10.2009

Zitat:
Original von i-p
Accounts held by Russian mail address holders were disabled on February 26, 2022.

Bitte auch Geld zurueck smile

01.03.2022 17:13 neva is offline Search for Posts by neva Add neva to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: