PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dpc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Attended Transfer only 5 seconds why? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hy guys, I use for my company this premium account and it's all ok. Is an asterisk and freepbx system with great servers.
I got a problem, when I hit ## my caller listen to music only for 5 seconds then it gets back to me. How can I change this time?

Another thing: if I wish to have more then 10GB of bandwith what I have to do?

regards

22.04.2007 12:41 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Look in this thread, and you will find the answers:

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1306

23.04.2007 00:03 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dpc

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The answer for more bandwith but for the music on hold?
Beside that double fee for 10gb more is too much.

23.04.2007 01:12 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

The function invoked by dialing ## during a call is the Attended Transfer, in which you are supposed to enter another extension number to transfer the call.

If no extension number is entered within the timeout, the call returns to the extension which originated the transfer.

Was this the intended function for which you pressed ## in the first place?

23.04.2007 03:33 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dpc

to transfer call but 5 seconds are not enough to put the caller on hold while I entroduce the call to my other extension.
How can I change the default time of 5 seconds?

23.04.2007 17:19 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

The 5 seconds is enough time to enter the extension number you are transfering the call to. When the person at the other extension answers the call, you can talk for a lot longer than 5 seconds. Only when you hang up, the caller who is currently on hold, gets tranfered to the extension you entered in the first step.

Isn't this what you experience when transfering a call?

24.04.2007 05:40 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dpc

Ok perfect! Now I understood better. When the other extension answer I can talk with it much more than 5 second.
That's exactly what I mean, tnx!

24.04.2007 10:08 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List
dpc

Now I'm thinkin about another problem, if the other extension does not answer immediately? 5 seconds it's not enough.
But can I change this parameter or not?

24.04.2007 10:42 dpctech is offline Search for Posts by dpctech Add dpctech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: