PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Long ringing tone?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
wütend Long ringing tone? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

At the moment, in the UK and Ireland, when you phone a traditional number it beeps twice (2x one second) and then about two seconds and beeps twice again and so on.
However, the PBX seem to have logn beeps for 4 or 5 seconds and then a blank for 2 seconds. Is it possible to have it normally as customers are complaining about how wired our phones are.

edit: Got it: Go to Sources and edit it there

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tim on 23.06.2011 at 14:38.

22.06.2011 22:42 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2012

RE: Long ringing tone? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Regional ring back tones would be good. Are there plans to introduce?

05.11.2013 08:55 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Long ringing tone? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Original von timm2
edit: Got it: Go to Sources and edit it there

05.11.2013 10:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2012

I don't think my account can edit this unless I am wrong?

05.11.2013 11:27 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

indications.conf may be edited by everyone in Source View.

05.11.2013 12:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: