PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: I got a call now
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

I got a call now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much for connection!!

I got a call now. And, I succeeded in fixing the situation where a call can't be got.

Booted the mobile phone in the situation in which WIFI connection is turn on. Then, can get a call on WIFI or 3G network.

Booted the mobile phone in the situation in which WIFI connection is turn off (3G is ON in this case.).
In this case, can't get a call on 3G network. Then, even if after turn on WIFI, can't get a call.

Is this #2 behavior based on this server's spec?
I need use only 3G. So, please teach me about #2.

06.04.2011 17:46 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: I got a call now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Android phones should make no difference whether they are booted with Wifi enabled or not.

Maybe you missed some other parameter in your test, e.g. the time from registering to receiving the call.

Better check if your settings are correct. Important for incoming calls are: TCP protocol and port 5061.

07.04.2011 06:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

RE: I got a call now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi
Thank you for giving a supplement to shortage of my study.

All completed!!!!

I'll try hard to study this further more deeply and not to repeat such a question.

Thanks so much.

07.04.2011 13:35 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: