PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Forwarding calls on extension base
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
efr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Forwarding calls on extension base Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have 2 trunks and 2 extensions.

The 2 extensions are on 2 IP phones. If i'm not available and reachable on my mobile phone i want to use the specific trunk to call me on my mobile so i can see on which trunk the customer calls me and i know how to answer my phone.

example:

Trunk 1234 calls extension 1234 <not available > forward to extension mobile 1234 using outbount trunk 1234

Trunk 5678 calls extension 5678 <not available > forward to extension mobile 5678 using outbount trunk 5678

Thanks,
Eric

28.03.2011 21:02 efransen is offline Search for Posts by efransen Add efransen to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Forwarding calls on extension base Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Eric,

If you expect any call to your mobile phone which will reach it via a PSTN trunk, to somehow indicate which trunk it used, other than with CallerID, you are out of luck.

But please restate your example with the relevant extension numbers, trunk names and telephone numbers, so what you are trying to achieve becomes clearer. Maybe I am not understanding it properly.

29.03.2011 12:49 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: