PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Callthru and receive calls in the same trunk. Is it possible?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
int

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Callthru and receive calls in the same trunk. Is it possible? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Translated with Google:
I need to configure PBXES as follows, but not how. Appreciate any information about it. Thanks in advance.
I need that calling PBXES trunked through a SIP, allows me to make calls with a password with another trunk.
The case is:
I'm going to USA and will not have internet access. Then I would call my phone number from Google Voice of USA, which I have in a trunk PBXES and I need access to trocal Poivy, which is in another trunked to make calls with a password that I would put . Trunk Poivy default is to make calls on my PBXES.
The reason why I can not use CallThru, is that my people also call me to that number of Google Voice, which in turn I have forwarded through an extension of PBXES, to my cell phone from USA. That is, the same trunk must be used to receive calls, and for that kind of "CallThru"
Is this possible?

09.02.2011 03:08 interfoli is offline Search for Posts by interfoli Add interfoli to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Callthru and receive calls in the same trunk. Is it possible? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I think I understand. Why not set an inbound route that check the caller ID and then have that go to the callthru number

Is that what you mean?

09.02.2011 12:23 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
int

RE: Callthru and receive calls in the same trunk. Is it possible? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Enviado originalmente por bazmercer
Hi,

I think I understand. Why not set an inbound route that check the caller ID and then have that go to the callthru number

Is that what you mean?

Hi, thanks for answering;
I thought, but almost certainly I will not always call from my phone number.
Ideally, while calling could somehow stop to intrucir a password and you can call or something.
I hope I explained well despite the Google translation errors.

09.02.2011 14:16 interfoli is offline Search for Posts by interfoli Add interfoli to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: