PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: quicker modifications
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
quicker modifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Can you make changing outbound route priority a little quicker? Maybe some sort of drag and drop priority changing, or a drop down so that I can change the priority?

Even a separate page that I can go to that has dropdowns for each route to change the priority. Similar to how the outbound route page is now when you select the trunk sequence, but for overall outbound routing.

Otherwise, I think I'm going to spend a lot of my future time hitting the "up" arrow repeatedly!

Thanks

07.01.2011 16:13 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: quicker modifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I second that, it takes a lot of clicking when any route created has to be moved from the bottom up to its logical place in the list.
Regards

07.01.2011 19:07 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: quicker modifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm up for this feature request as well

06.09.2011 19:22 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: