PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: SPA3102 Loses Registration
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lea

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
SPA3102 Loses Registration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Our SPA3102 is registered to a sub PBX and always seems to lose registration. The config is nearly identical to the SPA2102s and PAP2s that have worked fine.

Any ideas?

29.12.2010 00:18 learnvallarta is offline Search for Posts by learnvallarta Add learnvallarta to your Buddy List
f0x

RE: SPA3102 Loses Registration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've experienced exactly the same issue here!

After a while it just loses connection. I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get to work again...?

06.03.2011 12:42 f0xbe is offline Search for Posts by f0xbe Add f0xbe to your Buddy List
sas

RE: SPA3102 Loses Registration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Likewise for me except with a Cisco SPA504G. Loses connection failed(authentication) and a reboot fixes it.

08.09.2012 14:14 sashv is offline Search for Posts by sashv Add sashv to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
I have several SPA3102s (registering the FXS port) in different locations, they are all rock steady with no problems, just like the PAPs and SPA1001s. I have found that losing registration is more likely due to router or Internet connection than the SPA.
Regards

08.09.2012 15:54 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
sas

Thanks telagente00. I'll have another look at the router configuration.

I have the phone registering to two extensions and only the PBXes extension loses registration. The other one with a different provider is rock solid.

Is there anything specific to look at in the config of the extension for PBXes? I've basically just got username, password, proxy, and unique port configured.

09.09.2012 01:47 sashv is offline Search for Posts by sashv Add sashv to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
I have this config on all my SPAs:

<RTP_Packet_Size> 0.020
<Register_Expires_1_> 60
<NAT_Mapping_Enable_1_> No
<STUN_Enable> no
<Handle_VIA_received> no
<Handle_VIA_rport> no
<Insert_VIA_received> no
<Insert_VIA_rport> no
<Substitute_VIA_Addr> no
<Send_Resp_To_Src_Port> no
<SIP_T1> 2
<Reg_Retry_Intvl> 10
<Reg_Retry_Long_Intvl> 20

I have had several faulty SPAs (off ebay) that kept losing registration, also several different routers that appeared otherwise perfect but also kept losing registration. I recall someone else had this problem not too long ago and ended up flashing new software onto the router to fix it.

Regards

09.09.2012 10:23 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: