PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Extension with only Incoming Calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Fragezeichen Extension with only Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Is it possible to setup extension with incoming calls only, no outbound calls are allowed from that extension.

I need to setup the extension for my guest in reception from where they can receive calls from our office staff extensions. But the particular extension should not have outbound calling facility.

Also if possible internal calls within my pbxes.org extensions should be possible.

I need this so as to prevent guest from making calls to local or international numbers.

Regards

DDA

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nat on 21.12.2010 at 14:31.

21.12.2010 14:31 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Extension with only Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

If I know well you can set the extensions to a trunk.

In this case only these extension are allowed to use the trunk --> You can block the extension which should not be allowed to use the external trunk.

Regards,

I.

21.12.2010 16:01 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Extension with only Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Create an Outbound Route, place it at position 0 and specify the extension(s) in the "Extension" field. In the "Custom Dialing Patterns" place an appropriate rule to only allow dialing certain extensions.

22.12.2010 03:06 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
luc
Soho Account

Registration Date: 26.10.2010

traurig RE: Extension with only Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

non è chiaro..
ho provato ma non funziona..
qualcuno riesce a bloccare le chiamate esterne, solo per alcuni interni ??

it is not clear ..
I tried but not working ..
someone is able to block external calls, only for some interiors?

03.05.2012 19:03 lucasss is offline Search for Posts by lucasss Add lucasss to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Create an outbound route, put it in the first position in the list. Put the extension number in the 'extension' field. You can put any trunk in this outbound route.
In the dialling patterns box you can put one or more of your extension numbers, this will be the only numbers the extension can call.
This works exactly as Diafora said.
Regards

03.05.2012 19:35 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
luc
Soho Account

ok, I'm sorry ..
But I tried in 2 hours and did not succeed ..
telagente00, spoke Italian?, however I can ask your friends with Skype? my account has lucasss_mi

03.05.2012 19:52 lucasss is offline Search for Posts by lucasss Add lucasss to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
sorry, only English.
I think I understand your problem more clearly now.
With a Linksys ATA you can use the dial plan to prevent digits being passed out to the PBX.
Or in the PBX you could use the first outbound route to catch a 0 (zero for external call) from that extension number.
Maybe a more elegant solution from someone else ?
Regards

04.05.2012 00:04 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
luc
Soho Account

Hello,
no!, sorry, I have an extension that communicates only with other interior .. This, can not make outside calls .. others, Yes!
Perhaps Diafora but are not intended to ruscito .. or did not work .. What if you could you would get into my PC with teamwever or logmein ..
thanks

04.05.2012 01:12 lucasss is offline Search for Posts by lucasss Add lucasss to your Buddy List
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Let's say that you have ext 1000 in the reception
Let's say that your other extension are from 2000 to 2999
Let's say that you have only 1 trunk and outbound rule configured

- Create a second outbound rule, sepcifying Extension 1000 in the correct field
- Put it at the top of the list by clicking on the up arrow at the end of its name, in the left menu
- Open the other outbound rule
- Edit the Extension Field, adding 2XXX
- Save and apply

-------------------------------
diciamo che l'interno della reception è il 1000
diciamo che gli altri interni che hai vanno da 2000 a 2999
diciamo che hai solo 1 trunke una regola in uscita configurata

- crea una seconda regola in uscita, specificando il campo "Interno" =1000
- poni la nuova regola in cima alla lista, agendo sulle frecce che trovi a lato del nome, nel menu a sinistra
- Apri l'altra regola in uscita
- Modifica il campo "Interni" inserendo 2XXX
- Salva e applica le modifiche

07.05.2012 00:17 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
luc
Soho Account

http://www.g-delucia.it/2xxx.JPG

forse sono riuscito!! non mi è chiaro ma sembra funzionare..
quando una chiamata parte da estensione 2000,una voce in inlese dice qualcosa che non capisco, per la qualità dell'audio e la velocita strema, e non permette chiamate esterne al centralino.. numeri fissi o telefonia mobile...
Grazie

qualcuno riesce a creare un video da mettere su youtube, sono disponibile ad inserirlo con un mio account..

---------------------------
Perhaps I could! I am not clear but seems to work ..
when a call starts at extension 2000, an entry in inlese says something I do not understand, for the sound quality and speed extreme, and does not allow external calls to the switchboard .. landlines or mobile ...
Thank's.

someone manages to create a video to put on youtube, I am willing to push it in my account ..

18.05.2012 00:09 lucasss is offline Search for Posts by lucasss Add lucasss to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: