PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: GoIP GSM<->SIP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pis

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
GoIP GSM<->SIP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, anyone successfully setup this with pbxes ?
I'm testing it but with no luck...

tnx in advance

S

03.09.2010 13:36 pisati is offline Search for Posts by pisati Add pisati to your Buddy List
ser
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.05.2009

RE: GoIP GSM<->SIP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi
Here is idea for you http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/tip...m-gateway-calls

24.01.2011 19:16 ser0303 is offline Search for Posts by ser0303 Add ser0303 to your Buddy List
pis

RE: GoIP GSM<->SIP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, tnx for reply,

I've managed to do something similar and for incoming work very well, only think is that it is not possible to use it as an outgoing trunk, I've always to call the extension and then after the tone of GoIP gate I need to dial out.
Not 100% clean but work... what it is not clear to me is the so call trunk mode of this device that doesn't seems to work as a real voip trunk...

best regards

S

24.01.2011 20:02 pisati is offline Search for Posts by pisati Add pisati to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

If I could take a look at the web interface of the GoIP gateway, I would be able to tell you whether it can act as a SIP trunk or not.

Let me know if you can port-forward its' WebUI.

07.04.2011 10:21 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
pra

Hi there,

I just received a GoIP - 100 single channel GSM gateway/adapter. I would like to configure it to route all incoming calls on the GSM to pbxes. Can anyone help me go about that. I guess I will need to set up a sub pbx or a extension for that. I've got other extensions and softphones working fine but this is something new and hard to find documentation.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

10.04.2013 20:05 pranicv is offline Search for Posts by pranicv Add pranicv to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: