PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Network Outage Update issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

Network Outage Update issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi i.p.tel

Because I can write down on here, I purchased Pro account.
So, please reply to next trouble.

----- Quote your email notice:
Hi,

we have successfully restored service www4.pbxes.com
where your account skyslabo is hosted. All paid accounts
from backup site www2.pbxes.com have been transferred back
to www4.pbxes.com.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
i-p-tel
-----

----- Issue:
But not fixed, My connection is timeout even now. I never change any setting.
Why? I want to use early.
-----

16.08.2010 16:39 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
cac

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Network Outage Update issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

skyslabo,

I had the same problem this morning. Looks like PBXes didn't fully recover from the outage yesterday.

Log in to your account, select Personal Data and then click Submit & Start. I did it and my extensions were automatically restored.

Good luck!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cac on 16.08.2010 at 18:23.

16.08.2010 18:22 cacaushow is offline Search for Posts by cacaushow Add cacaushow to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

RE: Network Outage Update issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@cacaushow

In the last time, solution was same as you. But, this is different from last time. It is useless whatever I do. verwirrt

Now, it restored although I don't know somehow. I say one point "just wait for 48 hour". This is final solution!? traurig

Anyway, instability...

I made free account to backup.
Thanks for your write. großes Grinsen

17.08.2010 01:27 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Network Outage Update issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

During recovery your two accounts accidentally got mixed up. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Only after cacaushow resetted his account, skyslabo was able to reset the other.

We have discovered how this could happen, and resolved the issue.

17.08.2010 08:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Daumen hoch! RE: Network Outage Update issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@i.p.tel

I made braboalpha as emergency backup account at "Network Outage Update issue" of last time.

I will delete this braboalpha account.

Thanks for fixing.

Best regards
skyslabo

17.08.2010 15:58 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: