PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: British voice prompt
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mhc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.07.2010

British voice prompt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

New to the service, been running my own Asterisk box for a couple of years but about to move into a new office and won't have the space for too many 'boxes' so the soho service is ideal for me!

About the only thing I'm really missing between pbxes.com and rolling my own is british voice prompt. I've been using the free prompts available at http://www.tel.net/voice.html.

Mark

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mhc on 12.07.2010 at 16:28.

12.07.2010 16:26 mhcg is offline Search for Posts by mhcg Add mhcg to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: British voice prompt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have added British prompts. Thanks for your request!

26.07.2010 21:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mhc
Grünschnabel

RE: British voice prompt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So you did, thanks....but only for Premium/PRO members unglücklich boo lol

26.07.2010 22:35 mhcg is offline Search for Posts by mhcg Add mhcg to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: British voice prompt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I concur with your "boooo"

Augenzwinkern

27.07.2010 23:12 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
mhc
Grünschnabel

Yes, real shame that additional voices aren't available to all paid users really, was tempted earlier to upgrade just to get them but can't really justify another €84 just for that one thing as I don't currently need any additional functionality over and above SoHo level.

iptel, imagine how many UK users might just be tempted to pay the couple of euro's extra from a free account to get uk voices? *hint* *hint* smile OR would you consider a small amount of 'support' minutes to move this into the or 'soho' level accounts for all users?

Mark

27.07.2010 23:23 mhcg is offline Search for Posts by mhcg Add mhcg to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Well, I'm premium now. sad to hear the UK English prompts are male. Any chance of female ones? smile

29.08.2010 10:35 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: