PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: SNOM 300 and Attended transfer troubles
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
SNOM 300 and Attended transfer troubles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

We're having trouble with the 'Attended transfer' and our SNOMs 300 devices.

Each time we try to use the 'Attended transfer' the call hangs up as soon as phoneA transfers phoneB (on hold) to phoneC.

Steps are:

Put the call on hold > Dial the number that you wish to transfer the call to > If the
third party wishes to accept the call, press the Transfer key.

It's quite critical and I hope to receive ASAP a feedback about it, as there are no ways to contact the PBX maintainer directly.

Please let me know, and thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

09.07.2010 10:23 khamsa is offline Search for Posts by khamsa Add khamsa to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: SNOM 300 and Attended transfer troubles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As far as I know, the Attended Transfer does not work reliably on the Snom 3xx IP phones with PBXes. There are at least 2 ways the Snom phones can perform an attended transfer, based on the information in their WiKi, so there is some ambiguity as to how to properly perform an attended transfer on a Snom phone.

On a Snom 360 running the 7.3.30 firmware version I was able to transfer an inbound call from one PBXes extension to another PBXes extension via the following steps:

• Answer the inbound call on the Snom.
• Put the call on Hold, using the Hold button.
• Dial the extension I intended to transfer the call to.
• Talk to the person I called.
• Press the Transfer button once, and then a second time for the call to be transfered.

Try it and hopefully it will work for you as well.

11.07.2010 17:25 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: